Healthcare & Life Sciences
Healthcare and Life Sciences are one of the most innovative and complex market sectors. It is currently undergoing a period of intense transformation, with companies facing an ever-increasing level of regulation as well as strict cost management in order to remain competitive and profitable.
RHTLaw Asia Healthcare and Life Sciences Practice comprises a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers who understand the complexity of the business and regulatory environments in which our clients operate. We provide comprehensive counsel to hospitals, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, private and listed biotechnology and med-tech companies, venture capital backed start-up companies, developers and manufacturers of diagnostics and chemicals, financial and strategic investors and the governmental and public authorities.
The legislative and regulatory framework differs from one jurisdiction to another and requires specialist knowledge of both the local and international framework. We have pooled lawyers from all relevant practice areas in our international life sciences and healthcare industry group, in order to provide you with cross border transaction advice, support and understanding across the globe.
Our international team of experts has extensive experience and knowledge in advising clients at all stages of the product cycle.
We provide counsel in these areas:
- Antitrust, competition and compliance
- Capital markets
- Corporate transactions (merger and acquisition, joint ventures, private equity)
- Corporate finance
- Health insurance and managed care
- Healthcare technology
- Healthcare infrastructure & technology
- Intellectual property & technology, patents, trademarks
- Licensing and collaboration
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Payment reimbursement disputes
- Personal injury and product liability litigation
- Product safety and product liability
- Project finance
- Regulatory matters