Find out the latest achievements of our firm and people, deal announcements & accolades

RHTLaw Asia Successfully Acted for SPH AlphaOne Pte Ltd in the Merger of SingEx Holdings and Sphere Exhibits

Further to our announcement made on 3 Feb 2021, we are pleased to announce that the merger of SPH AlphaOne Pte Ltd’s wholly-owned subsidiary Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd, which is in the business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE), with SingEx Holdings Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Hazeltree Holdings Pte Ltd (“Hazeltree”) which is operating a similar business, to form SingEx-Sphere Holdings Pte Ltd (“SingEx-Sphere”), has been successfully completed.

As a result of the merger, Hazeltree (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited) now holds 60% of SingEx-Sphere, with SPH AlphaOne Pte Ltd (“SPH AlphaOne”) holding the remaining 40%.

RHTLaw Asia acted for SPH AlphaOne (a subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings Limited) in the transaction, led by Partner and Co-Head of Corporate and Capital Markets Practice Yang Eu Jin, Associates Nicole Lee, Charlotte Tan, and Chan Yuet Ann, and Legal Manager Clifton Teo.

For more information on the merger, please refer to Singapore Press Holdings Limited’s media release here.

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.